Skip to main content

Man Utd Unveil New 2017/18 Home Kit





The Red Devils are celebrating their third season with adidas, and will wear the new kit for the first time during their club's pre-season tour against LA Galaxy on 15 July.
"The latest home shirt features a minimalist, sophisticated design which pays homage to some of the classic kits from the past, at the same time as being at the forefront of technical sportswear design with technical, breathable fabrics and mesh engineering," a statement on the club's official website read.
"The kit features an all-new button-up collar offering an elegant and contemporary design, the adidas three stripes in white on the shoulders and red, white and black sleeves to represent the colours of the flags seen on matchdays at Old Trafford."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICIAL: Leicester sign Iheanacho from Manchester City

Kelechi Iheanacho has left Manchester City for Leicester, penning a deal which will keep him at the King Power Stadium until 2022. Leicester City have completed the signing of former Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho on a five-year deal. The Nigeria international will wear the No 8 for the Premier League outfit. The 20-year-old signs for an undisclosed fee which is understood to be in the region of £20m, becoming Craig Shakespeare's fourth recruit this summer. The forward will join fellow Nigerians Wilfred Ndidi and Ahmed Musa at the King Power Stadium. 'It feels good and I’m happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do, to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I’m happy to be here', Iheanacho said. 'I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I’ll achieve a ...

Napoli ease past Bayern in Audi Cup

Napoli comfortably beat German Champions Bayern Munch at the Allianz on Wednesday. Goals from Kalidou Koulibaly and Emanuele Giaccherini secured the win for the Italians. After losing out to Liverpool in the Audi Cup opener on Tuesday, Bayern Munich had the chance to make amends against Napoli in Wednesday's early kick-off at the Allianz Arena. The first shot on goal came from Kingsley Coman, who found a pocket of space inside the Napoli area but his strike was comfortable for goalakeeper Luigi Sepe. Bayern Munich looked lively in the opening 10 minutes with more chances coming for Joshua Kimmich and Arturo Vidal. Napoli's first opening came through José Callejón. The former Real madrid man was released past the napoli defence by a neat flick, but 17-year-old Bayern Munich goalkeeper Christian Früchtl was quick off his line to make the save. The Italian side took the lead after 16 minutes. After a Napoli free-kick was delivered dangerously into the Bay...

Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected

Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected