Skip to main content

Neymar's two dates to sign for PSG

The movements related to the Brazilian's transfer begin to pick up pace, and two dates have already been set to officially announce his PSG move.
As reported by 'Mundo Deportivo', the Brazilian's unveiling would take place on Friday, August 4. That is the wish of Al-Khelaifi and his board.
However, 'L'Equipe' believe it is another date. A few days ago, the French outlet announced that the move would be completed by Monday, August 7, and that the Parisians had plans for a parade once it is made official.
The French publication also underlined that the Brazilian striker is 'closer every day to Paris Saint-Germain', as he will leave Barcelona once the £196m release clause is paid.

After Neymar was excused from training in order to join the Ligue 1 outfit, it seems Barcelona have little chance of retaining the 25-year-old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICIAL: Leicester sign Iheanacho from Manchester City

Kelechi Iheanacho has left Manchester City for Leicester, penning a deal which will keep him at the King Power Stadium until 2022. Leicester City have completed the signing of former Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho on a five-year deal. The Nigeria international will wear the No 8 for the Premier League outfit. The 20-year-old signs for an undisclosed fee which is understood to be in the region of £20m, becoming Craig Shakespeare's fourth recruit this summer. The forward will join fellow Nigerians Wilfred Ndidi and Ahmed Musa at the King Power Stadium. 'It feels good and I’m happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do, to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I’m happy to be here', Iheanacho said. 'I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I’ll achieve a ...

Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected

Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected

Napoli ease past Bayern in Audi Cup

Napoli comfortably beat German Champions Bayern Munch at the Allianz on Wednesday. Goals from Kalidou Koulibaly and Emanuele Giaccherini secured the win for the Italians. After losing out to Liverpool in the Audi Cup opener on Tuesday, Bayern Munich had the chance to make amends against Napoli in Wednesday's early kick-off at the Allianz Arena. The first shot on goal came from Kingsley Coman, who found a pocket of space inside the Napoli area but his strike was comfortable for goalakeeper Luigi Sepe. Bayern Munich looked lively in the opening 10 minutes with more chances coming for Joshua Kimmich and Arturo Vidal. Napoli's first opening came through José Callejón. The former Real madrid man was released past the napoli defence by a neat flick, but 17-year-old Bayern Munich goalkeeper Christian Früchtl was quick off his line to make the save. The Italian side took the lead after 16 minutes. After a Napoli free-kick was delivered dangerously into the Bay...