Skip to main content

Here's What Kim Kardashian Has to Say About Kylie and Khloé's Pregnancies

In addition to getting Kim Kardashian to accidentally reveal the gender of her second child on the Ellen Show, Ellen DeGeneres also tried to get Kardashian to comment on the unconfirmed reports of her sisters Kylie Jenner and Khloé Kardashian's pregnancies. After discussing a segment where Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian came on the show and confirmed they weren't pregnant, DeGeneres stated to Kardashian, "but you do have several sisters who are pregnant..."

Kardashian laughed, then launched into a real talk about why she won't say a word about that.
Kim’s face here.
YOUTUBE
"I’m going to break it down," she started. "This is how we work in the family. When there are lots of rumors, we have these family group chats, and we threaten each other’s lives if we speak for the other one so for the safety of my life—"
"…so you don’t speak for other people?" DeGeneres finished.

"We just decided there’s so much that goes on that we respect each other’s right to speak for ourselves so I will speak about myself and hopefully they can come on and address whatever rumors you might have." DeGeneres mentioned she's happy to have them whenever they want to come on ("maybe tomorrow?") and while Kardashian did say she'd relay the message, it will likely be a little more time (perhaps until the announcement is made on an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, as suggested by Kris Jenner) until Kylie and Khloé say anything on Ellen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OFFICIAL: Leicester sign Iheanacho from Manchester City

Kelechi Iheanacho has left Manchester City for Leicester, penning a deal which will keep him at the King Power Stadium until 2022. Leicester City have completed the signing of former Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho on a five-year deal. The Nigeria international will wear the No 8 for the Premier League outfit. The 20-year-old signs for an undisclosed fee which is understood to be in the region of £20m, becoming Craig Shakespeare's fourth recruit this summer. The forward will join fellow Nigerians Wilfred Ndidi and Ahmed Musa at the King Power Stadium. 'It feels good and I’m happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do, to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I’m happy to be here', Iheanacho said. 'I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I’ll achieve a ...

Napoli ease past Bayern in Audi Cup

Napoli comfortably beat German Champions Bayern Munch at the Allianz on Wednesday. Goals from Kalidou Koulibaly and Emanuele Giaccherini secured the win for the Italians. After losing out to Liverpool in the Audi Cup opener on Tuesday, Bayern Munich had the chance to make amends against Napoli in Wednesday's early kick-off at the Allianz Arena. The first shot on goal came from Kingsley Coman, who found a pocket of space inside the Napoli area but his strike was comfortable for goalakeeper Luigi Sepe. Bayern Munich looked lively in the opening 10 minutes with more chances coming for Joshua Kimmich and Arturo Vidal. Napoli's first opening came through José Callejón. The former Real madrid man was released past the napoli defence by a neat flick, but 17-year-old Bayern Munich goalkeeper Christian Früchtl was quick off his line to make the save. The Italian side took the lead after 16 minutes. After a Napoli free-kick was delivered dangerously into the Bay...

Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected

Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected